пятница, 22 мая 2015 г.

Forum E² – Educator Exchange

The Forum's atmosphere is the most exiting aspect.It was created by people from different countries and with different mentality.

Topic for innovation is Bravery. @AngelaMaiers asked us How big is your brave?
My answer: I don't know. I really don't know because we discussed about the learning and technology, defined the future... But real life was Baltimore.

Where and how we should understand the real life?
If we speak about business or about NGO we will imagine our targeting group and try to conquer his attention. What about students and teachers? For example, my students are going to enter in the universities and they need some apps about this.

My next note was about prediction the future. What influence - education on technology or technology on education? Lerning define technology according our Forum. But look at the mass media news the most spread information is technology not education.
So, our future will be ...

My feedback

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...