пятница, 6 декабря 2013 г.

Our Guests from Moscow

"Abstain from all appearance of evil" 
I Thessalonians 5:22

Today we had an opportunity to communicate with Mr Leonid Stolyarchuk, International School of Tomorrow, President, and Mr Vladymyr Nikolskiy, Bilingual Distance Olympiad, Coordinator. We have briefly discussed character traits such as self-controlled. It's the most important character for people because it helps us to be self-discipline.We should control yourself for community and for family.




Impressions from our students:

I was glad to have an opportunity to speak with people, who works with the students in this program over 20 years. They told us many stories. They have a perfect communication style. I hope to talk with them one more time. By Denis.

It was awesome. I liked it. As for me it was a great chance to speak on English with people of high world. They are very open people. By Bohdana.

The checking group was very polite. One of them tell us some life stories. In addition, it was a friendly dialogue. By Anton.

I very like it! Mr.Stolyarchuk was speaking so emotional. It reminds me our previous teacher. By Anton.

I liked this discussion so much because we might talking about different things. It was very interesting to speak with people who are working on this program. I hope that this will not be the last meeting with them. I am going to Moscow in their school in order to view their work. By Sonya.

I was really excited about spending time with these people. At the beginning I had some fair, but when I communicated them this feeling disappeared. Although the goal of these people was to score our work, I would like to say they probably would like to know our personal remarks. And you know... we really enjoyed communication with each other. So, I would like to have more such experience. By Lera.

It was really great! I enjoyed speaking with this two men! We discover and understand many new things about our school, that we like! They purpose an exchange program. many of my classmates enjoyed. There was some jokes between us. I think that they liked our school, our class, and our city! By Dasha.  

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...